The C-DSP 8x12 is miniDSP’s next-generation processor for high-end mobile/car audio. The powerful 400 MHz SHARC floating-point processor provides pristine high-resolution audio at internal sample rates up to 192 kHz. With a wealth of inputs and outputs in a compact, rugged enclosure, the C-DSP 8x12 is suitable for installations from simple stereo, through surround systems with subwoofer integration, up to advanced multichannel active systems. New to this upgraded version are the onboard 32bit AKM converters that provide low noise and improved dynamic range to perfect your miniDSP experience.
The driverless USB interface is used to configure miniDSP’s powerful but easy-to-use audio processing: parametric EQ on all inputs and outputs, compressors and adjustable time delay on all outputs, crossovers up to 48 dB/octave, and an advanced matrix mixer. Four complete processing configurations are stored in flash memory for instant recall with a wired or infrared remote.
Hardware features dedicated to the vehicle environment include an on-board isolated power supply, remote trigger input/output, a wired remote for dash or console mounting, and a microSD card slot for offline configuration and firmware updates.
- 400MHz 32bit Sharc Floating point processor, Up to 192kHz processing
- 32bit DAC/ADC chipsets
- THD+N 0.0007%, 115dB SNR
- Digital and analog inputs (Low/High levels), 12 analog outputs
- Flexible DSP processing blocks, Rear Fill processing (L-R, L+R..) thanks to internal matrix
- Fully differential balanced inputs
- Optional Dirac live upgrade (Read here for more info)
- Windows/Mac compatible GUI
- Remote control or preset/master & sub volume control
What's in the Box?
- 1 x C-DSP 8x12 DSP processor
- 1 x 1m USB cable
- 1 x Control GUI plugin provided automatically under UserDownloads section on purchase
- 1 x 5m remote cable + Remote module
- 1 x C-DSP 8x12 plugin license