CONCLUSION The driver-horn combination RedCatt 140FCD and LaVoce HD1004 offers high-class acoustic qualities, which is anything but a matter of course in view of the low price, and in particular convincingly low distortion values. This speaker is ideally suited for PA use as well as for thoroughly audiophile high-efficiency and high-level projects.
Technical specifications Developer: Dipl.-lng. Bernd Timmermanns
Loudspeaker chassis: RedCatt
Dimensions WxHxD: 450x950x350 mm (with feet 436.5 mm deep)
Bass net volume: 88 L
Nominal impedance according to DIN: 4 ohms
Impedance minimum: 3.9 ohms/50 Hz
Sensitivity (2.83V, 1m): 96.5dB
Transmission range (-3 dB): 42 Hz - 18 kHz
Crossover frequency: 2.1 kHz
Our speaker kits include:
- Selected loudspeaker chassis
- Screws and cables
- high-quality crossover components (except subwoofer...)
- detailed blueprint for cabinet and crossover as PDF. download or paper.
- Bass reflex tube and insulation material (if required)
- Terminals or binding posts
Please buy the wood you need from your trusted carpenter or from a well-stocked hardware store.
All kits are sold under the Omnes Audio brand.