This Needle version is the upgrade to the Needle with the Tang Band Broadband Speaker W3-871.
E in optimal construction proposal for DIY beginners.
The Tang Band W3-315 full-range speaker has a cone made of an aluminum-magnesium alloy.
The harder membrane reproduces the bass range much better. The treble range wins on Brilianz over the original W3-871 full range speaker.
Up to normal room volume and depending on the music also about, it is an excellent, elegant and petite floor box with captivating playback qualities.
Just as for the W3-871 and W3-1723 coax version are the multiple housing variantswith the slightly more compact refolding for the Needle, the Brick and the Center Needle.
Use of the construction plan by courtesy of Berndt Burghard
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Characteristic sound pressure (2,83V / 1m): 85 dB
- Frequency range (-3dB): 55-21500 Hz
- Size (HxWxD): 94 x 12.5 x 20 cm
- Type: TQWT
Our speaker kits include:
- selected speaker chassis
- high quality crossovers from Mundorf or equivalent suppliers
- Detailed blueprint for housing and crossover
- high quality screws
Depending on the kit:
- Bass reflex tube and insulation material
- Terminals or Anterminals
- electric wire
You can buy the required wood from the carpenter you trust or from a well-stocked hardware store.
All kits are sold under the Omnes Audio brand.