Subwoofer with the REDCATT SW10.8 PC Chassis (101FHW, 8 Ohm Version) The version has 8 ohm nominal impedance.
We recommend amplifiers from 100 W. We recommend Class D with approx. 250 W Without DSP: cut-off frequency approx. 40 Hz, depending on the room also 30 Hz.
With DSP up to 30 Hz. 25 Hz can be achieved with several (stacking).
Always use a high pass. 25 Hz, 30 Hz... measure and test.
Our speaker kits include:
- Selected loudspeaker chassis
- Screws and cables
- high-quality crossover components (except subwoofer...)
- detailed blueprint for cabinet and crossover as PDF. download or paper.
- Bass reflex tube and insulation material (if required)
- Terminals or binding posts
Please buy the wood you need from your trusted carpenter or from a well-stocked hardware store.
All kits are sold under the Omnes Audio brand.